Rexing Gift Card Policy
1. Redemption and Limitations
Gift Cards may be redeemed only for eligible purchases on the rexingsports.com website (the “Site”).
Gift Card purchases are final and non-refundable, except where otherwise expressly required by law. Gift Cards may not be reloaded, resold, or used for payment outside of the Site, redeemed for more than face value, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash (except to the extent required by law). Gift Cards may not be used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, or other promotional purposes.
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate customer User Accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our Services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a REXING order fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these Gift Card Terms.
2. Purchase of Gift Cards
When purchasing a Gift Card, you must provide your billing information (e.g., credit or debit card number) at checkout. You will not receive a physical Gift Card. Gift Cards are emailed to the email address you provide in your Gift Card purchase order. Promotional Coupons, Promotional Points, Wallet credits, and other Gift Cards cannot be applied toward the purchase of a Gift Card.
3. Gift Card Redemption
To redeem your Gift Card towards an eligible purchase, enter the Gift Card number and PIN when you are checking out. The Gift Card balance will be credited toward your purchase amount. Any remaining Gift Card funds can be applied to a future purchase. If the payable amount is more than the balance on the Gift Card, you must select another payment method to pay for the remaining amount.
If an order is paid by a Gift Card and is later returned and a refund is requested, the amount of the order that was paid by the Gift Card will be returned to the same Gift Card.
Please note that only one Gift Card can be redeemed in connection with any given order and cannot be "stacked" or combined with other Gift Cards for that same order.
4. Validity Period
Gift Cards purchased on the Site do not expire or decrease in value if you do not use them, and are not subject to fees.
5. Reason for Unreceived Gift Cards
After the Gift Card has been purchased successfully, it will be sent to the email address indicated on your Gift Card order. If you did not receive your Gift Card, it may be because:
- You entered the wrong email address when purchasing the Gift Card. Please contact Customer Service to confirm and change the email address.
- Your inbox is full. Please ensure you have sufficient space in your inbox, then contact Customer Service to resend.
- Our emails have been blocked by your mailbox. Please add rexingsports.com to your whitelist, then contact Customer Service.
REXING will not be responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards, or if a Gift Card is used without your authorization. Title to, and risk of loss for, Gift Cards passes to you upon sale of the Gift Card. Please ensure that you are taking proper means to secure your Gift Card number and PIN from unauthorized access and use. If you suspect someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact us immediately through Customer Service.
6. Promotional Gift Cards
In certain instances, the issuer may issue promotional Gift Cards (“Promotional Gift Cards”) to you free of charge for promotional or other purposes. Such Promotional Gift Cards may be redeemed only on the Site and may be subject to additional or different terms.
For example, a Promotional Gift Card may have an expiration date, and be subject to other conditions, which will be disclosed to you when you receive the Promotional Gift Card. Except for the different terms that are specifically disclosed to you when you receive a Promotional Gift Card, the terms of this Gift Card Policy shall be applicable to Promotional Gift Cards.
7. Issuer reserves the right to change these Gift Card Terms from time to time at its discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means including, without limitation, by posting the revised version of the Gift Card Terms at rexingsports.com.
8. ISSUER AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GIFT CARDS OR ANY WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.